The BRECAN 20th anniversary which is celebrated in conjunction with the 3rd international symposium on breast cancer will hold on the 18th to 21st of October, 2017 at the Dome event centre, Akure, Ondo state.
The Aims and Objectives of the symposium include:
- To provide a platform for International and local breast cancer experts and stakeholders to present and discuss most recent trends, practice, concerns as well as challenges encountered and solutions in the all aspects of breast cancer care.
- To celebrate breast cancer awareness month
- To introduce the Ondo state comprehensive cancer centre initiative
- To showcase Tourist attraction locations in Ondo state.
- Health professionals: Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, etc.
- Academics, scientist, researchers
- Government Officials in Health care/administration
- Breast cancer survivors, breast cancer advocates
- Other NGOs: Cancer related, Women/females
- Companies: Pharma, medical equipment
- General public
NOTE: OPENING CEREMONY/PUBLIC FORUM, 18th OCT. FREE!!!
There will also be free health screenings and counselling sessions for interested participants.
The symposium is open to individuals across the world.
Online Registration closes @ 23:59 (GMT), 15th of October, 2017 however there is provision for ‘’ON SITE’’ registration which attracts extra charges at the venue of the conference.
WATCH OUT FOR UPDATES ON:
- HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- PROGRAMME/ WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
THE OFFICIAL AIRLINE FOR #BRECANSYMPOSIUM2017 IS AIRPEACE COME TO THE AIRPORT WITH AN EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT TO ENJOY DISCOUNT.CLICK HERE TO BOOK A FLIGHT
#BRECANat20 #BRECANSYMPOSIUM2017CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE